Monday, March 29, 2010

More progress

We got one of the car seat bases put in my car this weekend. The other obviously goes in Luke's. Luke got the stroller put together. It's nice...kinda heavy & bulky and I think it's hard to fold and unfold (Luke disagrees). But at least it's put together! We put the finishing touches on the swing (it now has a mobile) and Luke adjusted the car seat straps so that a human can actually fit in it! I think we are pretty much ready for the little guy to get here! There are of course a few things I still would like to get done (aren't there always?), but I think all the major things are completed. Tomorrow night we go to infant CPR and first aid class. I'm STILL working on my thank you cards for the amazing showers my friends & family had for me.

And on a side note, I'm SO glad this is a short work week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment