Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So much to do...

So I sit here distracted. I should be grading 100 article reviews on young people & debt. But all I can think about is the growing list of other things I need to do.

We are 6-7 weeks away from the arrival of Baby Moore. He's coming regardless of if this list is done or not. Here's a short run down of the list of things that are on my mind:

1. Name. I think we have it narrowed down to two first names and we know the middle and obviously last.
2. Chest of drawers. I purchased one yesterday, now Luke just needs to pick it up and get it in the baby room. This leads to #3.
3. Organize baby room. It's a disaster right now. I need to actually make it look like a bedroom.
4. Wash all the bedding, blankets, newborn and 0-3 clothes. I did make a pile yesterday and Luke did carry it downstairs to the laundry room for me. Now to do it.
5. Decide on a pediatrician. I know I can always change, but this is such a big deal. This is the doctor that will check out our little man and make sure everything is okay his first few days of life.
6. Find childcare. Affordable, safe, clean childcare. Again, such a big deal.
7. Begin working on maternity leave sub plans. Yuck. Which reminds me, my maternity leave sub needs to come this month and start observing.
8. And then there is the list of stuff to do for school, household chores, etc. My computer has a virus and I need to take it in. I need to go grocery shopping (I HATE grocery shopping). You know, the usual. Which leads me to....

No comments:

Post a Comment