Friday, March 26, 2010

Countdown is on!

No baby class this week. Next week we go for infant & child CPR and firstaid. Our stroller arrived...it's in pieces in the living room waiting for Luke to get motivated to put it together! We did our pre-registration on Monday. So many questions! I had another doctor apt this morning. I had the ever so uncomfortable Strep B test! Uggghhh. Doctor says everything is progressing like normal. My fat ankles were a topic of our conversation. She is not worried because my blood pressure is fine. However, she did acknowledge that they were very swollen and yes, you could leave indentions in my feet & legs! The little guy hurts my ribs on a regular basis and Luke has already been scolding him to quit hurting his mother! The Braxton-Hicks contractions have started and nearly make me double over so I am dreading the real things! We are reading Good Night Moon every night to the little man. Definitely gonna need to move on to another book before long...I think I get bored easily! :)

In other non-baby related news (yes, we do have lives that do not revolve around preparing for Leyton's arrival...YES, WE DECIDED ON A NAME!!!!!):

Wednesday night Luke & I went and watch the D2 Women's Final Four after eating at Boudreaux's (yum!). That was fun. Thursday night we attended a shower for my friend & co-worker Cassie & her fiance and then cheered on the Cats in their exciting victory! Tonight I'm going out to eat with my college roomates. I don't hardly ever get to see them so I'm excited to spend some time with them (and to meet Kodi's new little boy--Cade, 2 months!). It's no wonder that I'm tired! Hard to believe next week is April!

1 comment: