Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 weeks...

Tuesday night we had round 2 of baby class. Topics--child safety seats, postpartum mother care & C sections. This class was much better than class 1! Did not feel the nausea that I had last time! So I think that's a plus. :) But I didn't realize how complicated child safety seats are...holy cow, I think you need a Ph.D. just to install one correctly! We will definitely be taking ours to a certified person!

I have been washing all the wonderful gifts Baby Moore has been receiving. His room is starting to look like a baby room! My goal for this weekend is to get it completely done! Ambitious yes, but doable! I will post pictures when this goal is accomplished.

Today I printed off a "suggested" list of what to pack for the hospital. I also hope to start getting our bag & the little guy's bag together soon. Just in case....

Still on the to do list to accomplish in the near (very near) future:
1. Take care of all the insurance stuff (blah, blah, blah)
2. Call child care providers (AGAIN!)
3. Contact the pediatrician (yes, I think we decided on one!)
4. Finish maternity leave sub plans (yes, I have them started)

Today I have another doctor apointment. From this point on, I will probably start seeing her weekly! Hard to believe he's almost here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment