Thursday, April 8, 2010

the last week...

Well...I've decided that wierd things take place at the end of being pregnant. For example, I had horrible allergies this past weekend...worse than normal. Then Tuesday at work it was like I hit a brick wall. Not sleepy, but like pure exhaustion...I'd never experienced anything like that. It was definitely strange... Wednesday I woke up and my inner thigh muscles and hips hurt so bad; it felt like I had spent HOURS in the weight room the day before! Those muscles and my hips still hurt something fierce! And then the emotions have been way off the charts this week! Poor Luke...he's so ready for THAT part to be over! I couldn't get iTunes to download on my new computer. I'd been trying different things for several days. Finally after 30 minutes on the phone with Apple, they tell me there is something wrong with either Internet Explorer or the computer (which is less than 1 month since purchase date). I hang up the phone and am so frustrated and mad I just cry. Just sit on the couch and cry. Luke comes home from work and just looks at me like "oh, boy, here we go again...what's wrong this time?" But because he's good to me, he tells me he'll fix it and then takes me to eat Chinese food (which I'm not supposed to have because of my fat feet...). Long story short, computer is now fixed courtesy of Best Buy and Luke after Luke got irritated with it as well. Needless to say, we are both READY for little Mr. Moore to get here!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment