Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swagbucks!

Another way I'm trying to save money is by using a new site--swagbucks. You earn points for searching, daily polls, surveys, special offers, etc. I've only been a memeber for 4 days and I've already earned a $5 Amazon.com giftcard (there are numerous giftcards and other prizes you can redeem for). You can let your giftcards accumulate to use for a big purchase. My plan is to save them up and then use towards Christmas presents thus saving us money! I only need less than 100 points for another $5--in less than a week! Visit the link and sign up if you are also interested in earning points and saving money!

**Some of the special offers are kinda shady--don't do those! Stay away from any that ask for any kind of financial info, etc. I also have an email account dedicated to "junk" so I don't clog up my own. (I unsubscribe later though so I don't keep receiving their newsletters, etc). One offer (ArcaMax also put spy cookies on my computer, but I cleaned them up that day--I just run my antivirus software daily and have had zero problems! But I'm super careful about what I click on!). I earn 1 point daily for just using the toolbar, 1 pt daily for voting in the daily poll and have been winning 3 times a day for using the search engine (most of the time for facebook.com!). I also watch the videos when they come out on special offers (usually 1-2 minutes clips--I just watched a 1 min Victorias Secret ad yesterday!).


No comments:

Post a Comment