Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9 weeks to go!

Today was my 31 week apt. Doctor says everything is still going well. I asked the doctor today how much weight I've gained. My advice to anyone expecting: don't do this. It will just make you feel bad about yourself. Lately several people have told me I don't look like 31 weeks or that they can barely tell or that I needed to eat more, so I was concerned that maybe something was wrong. Nope...nothing's wrong. I have 9 weeks to go!

Other signs that we are getting close to the premier of our little man:

1. We borrowed a bassinet from our friends. They brought it over this weeked. It's now in our bedroom. I just keep looking at it like it's this foreign wierd object that doesn't belong in my room. I'm sure I'll get over that.

2. I picked up my FMLA paperwork from Heartland today. I just have to sign it and send it to HR to complete everything for my maternity leave. Now, I just have to get all my sub plans ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment